Monday, August 02, 2010

Lingering Tune

Ever had this song linger in your head that you simply could not decipher? So I came across this track while surfing this morning. Someone had ripped this familiar riff/tune and used it in their video. The tune got stuck in my head the whole day.

I thought it sounded like...

Joy Division's She Lost Control


Such a joy to listen to Joy Division. :O

Joy Division's Shadowplay


Imagine, if Ian Curtis did not kill himself...

Alas, Mangina9000 wrote a meaningful comment on this youtube post:
" Idolizing any human being is pretty much the avenue of childhood.

For a certain age it helps you establish your identity. Ian Curtis and Tom Waits and other people helped me realize, as a young person, that "I am more like this and not anything like THAT." Beyond that, reverence is silly. More to the point: The vulture-like exploitation of good artists is what kills them and drives them to insanity. That will never end."

But I finally figured out the tune to be...

The Fall's Theme From Sparta F.C.


Such a catchy tune. :) I was mildly proud of my accomplishment. lol

No comments: